Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter for competitions hosted on Colcombe House or social media platforms is: Colcombe House Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with registered number xxxx, and whose registered office is at Colcombe House, Hampton Bishop, Herefordshire HR1 4JS
- Competitions are open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
- The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- For Colcombe House branded competitions, entries must be submitted via the Colcombe House website or the relevant Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest platform.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition - entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received before the closing date of that draw and verified by Promoter and or its agents. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope Colcombe House, Hampton Bishop, Herefordshire HR1 4JS.
- Each winner will be contacted within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw they have won. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner by that time or if a winner is unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or any other Social Network. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this competition must be directed to the Promoter.